Saturday, May 1, 2010

Like the perfume of a city

I finally saw Helvetica. Aside from loving all the typography and graphic design talk, I loved all the shots of Germany and Switzerland and Europe injected throughout the documentary.

Anyway, it's a been a "words" kind of day for me as I spent most of it reading, writing and mulling things over. Oh, and I got this amazing typewriter. I stumbled upon a street sale near Trinity Bellwoods. I've been looking for a typewriter for months and the price was reasonable, so I bought it.

It comes with a stylish case. Half of the zipper is broken, but I still felt like a lawyer carrying it around.

18 is my favourite number

Oh, and I finished a kite today!

Here are some other random shots of slide transparencies I picked up when I was in Montreal a few months ago.
Themes de vie!

No comments: