Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You're the Charlie Browniest!

Some random thoughts and observations from today:

There should be a reality TV show about a lesbian couple called "Jan and Kate".

********

When I lived at my old house, I used to bike through Trinity Bellwoods every morning. There were always a few Asian ladies who did their morning exercises in the park. Tai chi, stretching, but one particular activity I never got: walking backwards. I have no idea what the health benefits are, but ok.

Since I've moved I have a new parkette I bike through. Today there was an older Asian lady walking backwards through it. She was sporting DC skate shoes with fat turquoise laces, no less! Older Asian ladies are FIERCE...

********

A "noirette" is someone who has black hair. It sounds better than "blackhead".

No comments: