Thursday, January 28, 2010

I could...

bitch about how I think this homegirl is being stupid getting surgery to look like Jessica Alba in an (almost) guaranteed futile attempt to win back her ex-boyfriend.

I could also bitch about what a douchebag her ex is by asking her to change herself to look more like SOMEONE ELSE.

I could also bitch about how Asians have to stop trying to be blonde (because more often than not, they come up with brassy, tinny results).

I could also bitch about how homegirl's pretty and fine JUST THE WAY SHE IS.

Finally, I could also bitch about how ridiculous it is that this chick is going public with her "plight" to get help funding the surgery.

But I won't. It's like I'm on racial rant duty this week. It's exhausting.

3 comments:

Stina said...

this statement: "I'm not only doing it for my ex-boyfriend but for myself,' she said. 'I am a psychologically weak person. I want to do something to challenge myself and build a strong personality through it." esp. made me sad.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle K said...

Stina: I know, right!!!!